Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Patty's LLLI Conference Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

2 days until we leave.

I got my car serviced today, and went shopping for clothes for my daughter. The boys, ages 8 and 11 loved that, I'll tell you! ;-)
Tomorrow I will try to start packing. I am trying to carefully decide my priorities. How much can I get done before we leave. What is most important, finishing up previuos LLL work, or preparing for the conference.
Trying to keep Alex, 11, from taking everything he owns will be another challenge.
We are getting excited about spending July 4 in Washington DC. It will be fun!
Patty

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Sandee said...

I look forward to seeing you Patty!
I just started thinking about how much I need to do before I leave next week (should keep me awake tonight). The best feeling is when I finally leave for a conference, there is nothing more "to do" either for the house or the trip and I can finally relax!

Safe travel.
Sandee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home