Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Patty's LLLI Conference Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005

introduction

Hi,
My name is Patty. I have been a LLL Leader for 27 years. I have 5 children, ranging in age from 8 years to 31 years.
I love LLLI conferences! I guess you could say I am a conference junkie. In 1979 the LLLI conference was in Atlanta, Georgia, about 100 miles from my home, so I was asked to work on the conference committee. Even though I was unable to attend any sessions, I fell in love with the atmosphere, and wanted to go to the next one. It quickly became addictive and I have found a way to attend every LLLI Conference since 1979!
Attending this one will be my dh and 2 youngest sons, and daughter. We are very excited! Washington DC is an incredible place to visit.
Patty

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Welcome, Patty! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home