Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Patty's LLLI Conference Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

panic time

Well, I am starting to panic now. We are leaving on Saturday to do some traveling and sightseeing before we arrive in DC. I am trying to make lists of what I need to do before we leave, like pay bills, change my answering machine, etc. and what I need to remember to bring. My 11 year old son has multiple life threatening food allergies, so extra preparations are necessary. I need to make information cards, pack plenty of food he can eat, and make sure we have plenty of epinephrine in case of a reaction.
I have new rolling suitcases-bright pink! They should make things easier.
Well, off to do more business stuff.
Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home