Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Patty's LLLI Conference Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Washington DC!

We are here!
We arrived in Washington, DC on Wed. The first excitment was visiting a friend in a building that had a fire alarm go off. We all got to stand in the pouring rain waiting for the fire truck.
My dh is attending the Physician's Conference while we go sight seeing. Today we are going to the Folk Festival in the Mall.
The hotel is full of LLL people already, and the regular conference hasn't even started. It is really getting exciting. I can't wait for the opening session.
Patty

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Hi Patty,

I hope you had fun sight seeing today. I met the mom of an LLL Leader and went to 2 of the Smithsonian museums today. I'd like to go through the Medical History Museum out by Walter Reed tommorrow before the pre-conference workshops in the afternoon... I'm not sure if i can find anyone to go wiht me though!

gm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home